- Can I use the sun mousse® on my face?
- Absolutely. It's designed to be gentle and non-greasy, so it won't block your pores. Avoid contact with eyes. If you did get some in your eyes simply rinse with cold water.
- Is the sun mousse® sunscreen waterproof ?
- the sun mousse® will continue to offer protection after contact with water.
Because the sun mousse® rapidly absorbs into the secondary layer of the skin, this makes it much less likely that it will be washed off.
We always recommend that any sunscreen is applied regularly, particularly after swimming or toweling to maintain optimum protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Is the sun mousse® appropriate for children ?
- the sun mousse® is definitely appropriate, and safe for children. Most children actually enjoy using the sun mousse®, because it's non-greasy and rapidly absorbed. It’s much more pleasant for children to use than many ordinary sunscreens available.
- What kind of UV filters does the sun mousse® use ?
- the sun mousse® uses both physical and chemical filters to ensure you get the very best protection.
- What are the main benefits of using the sun mousse®?
• non sticky and sand resistant.
• 100% fragrance free.
• suitable for delicate and sensitive skin.
• easier to apply an even coverage than normal sunscreens.
- How often do I need to apply the sun mousse®?
- You should apply the sun mousse® 2-3 times daily, depending on your skin type and the strength of the sun. Always apply before exposure to the sun and after swimming or heavy perspiration.
- Will my can of the sun mousse® last until next summer ?
- the sun mousse® products can be stored at home for up to 3 years without losing any efficacy.
Because they are an aerosol, no bacteria can penetrate into the can, therefore prolonging the effectiveness of the sun screen.
- How much sunscreen is in the can ?
- Unlike creams and lotions, the sun mousse® only requires space for the active ingredients. These then combine with a propellant when you press the nozzle, and the result is an expanded mousse foam that is non-greasy and easy to spread/apply.
This means you get more applications out of one can!
- Is it safe to keep the can in the heat on the beach ?
- The bottles have been designed to be completely safe in heat of up to 50°C (122°F).
It is best to avoid exposing the canister to direct strong sunshine.